Offering the maximum in power and flexibility, the designers at this level are capable of building systems up to 480 million gates that can be dynamically shared amongst an entire team or department. S2C prototyping server solutions can house up to 32 prototyping boards remotely in any mix or configuration (single FPGA boards, Duals, and Quads). Powerful cloud-based software enables user management, hardware allocations, hardware check-in/out and company-wide usage reports all through web-based remote access.
- Up to 480M gate design size (up to 1B for Virtex UltraScale) (1-32 FPGAs)
- Prodigy Cloud Cube Cloud Enterprise Chassis host up to 32 FPGAs
- Cloud-based software enable web-based remote access.
- Prodigy Player Pro Compile and Runtime Software
- Prodigy ProtoBridge Software – software-driven testing
- Prototype Ready IP Library
|System Validation||Design Exploration|
|Software Development||IP Development|
|Compatibility Testing||Hardware Verification|