Realize the Genius of Your Design!
I think we can all agree that no matter what you are designing, FPGA prototyping can help. The challenge is getting the most out of the leading edge FPGA prototyping solutions and that requires a detailed understanding of how this technology works and what FPGA prototyping solutions match your design and verification requirements. That is the whole point of attending #52DAC; finding out what tools and technology works for your design requirements, absolutely.
One of the most recent companies we have been working with is S2C. S2C Inc. is a worldwide leader of FPGA prototyping solutions. They were founded in San Jose, California in 2003 by a group of Silicon Valley veterans with extensive knowledge in ASIC emulation, FPGA prototyping, and SoC validation technologies. The company has been successfully delivering rapid SoC prototyping solutions since its inception. You can see their SemiWiki landing page HERE.
The Vice President of Marketing at S2C is Rob van Blommestein. Paul McLellan and I first worked with Rob at SpringSoft which was later acquired by Synopsys. Next we worked with Rob at Jasper which was acquired by Cadence. Don’t be surprised if Mentor acquires S2C giving Rob the EDA M&A trifecta! You should also check out S2C’s brand new website HERE. This is not S2C’s first DAC but it's Rob’s first DAC with S2C and let me tell you he can put on a DAC:
Attend Our Seminar:
How to Realize the Genius of Your Design with a Complete Prototyping Platform for Any Design Size, Any Design Stage with Enterprise-Wide Access, Anytime, Anywhere
Register for Demos
Google VP9 and Prodigy ProtoBridge™
- Link system-level simulation to FPGA prototype
- Early exploration on FPGA
- Accelerate verification
- Increase test coverage
Prodigy Player Pro™
- Partition design to multiple FPGAs with Pin-Multiplexing Support
- Configure the prototype
- Remote system monitoring and control
Prodigy Cloud Cube™
- Link and manage up to 32 FPGA devices
- Centralize management of prototyping hardware
- Multiple Users can share one Cloud Cube simultaneously
- Remotely manage FPGA resources from any location, any time through web-access
- Manage users, groups and projects
- Report usages
Northwest Logic's Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2) Controller and Display Serial Interface (DSI) Controller have been fully validated on S2C's FPGA Prototyping Platforms.
- Capture video data through a camera using an CSI-2 interface, storing the data into DDR3 memory, and then transferring the data via a DSI channel and display
- Utilizes Northwest Logic's MIPI CSI-2 camera controller, DSI display controller and DDR3 controller IP cores
- Support for multi-lane MIPI CSI-2 and DSI operations and pause capability
IP TRACK: Key Challenges of Verification and Validation of Modern Semiconductor IP
Date: Tuesday, June 9 Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Location: Room 101
This panel of respected experts will discuss the key challenges of verification and validation of modern semiconductor devices. Topic areas will include verification IP, reusable test benches, best practices for using assertions, hardware prototyping, accelerated models, and emulation. The theme of the panel will be related to how these techniques can be best applied in today's IP-based design methodologies.
- Tom Anderson - Breker Verification Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA
- Toshio Nakama - S2C, Inc., San Jose, CA
- Bernie Delay - Synopsys, Inc., Hillsboro, OR
- Raik Brinkmann - OneSpin Solutions GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Frank Schirrmeister - Cadence Design Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA
Have drinks and appetizers on Rob. Stop by the S2C booth #3108 and you could win a GoPro Hero3!