Prodigy Complete Prototyping PlatformRequest for Quote
S2C’s Prodigy™ Prototyping Platform addresses the need for a comprehensive solution that operates at any functional design stage, with any design size, and across multiple geographical locations. All of these capabilities are available on demand and remotely-accessible at all times. The Prodigy Prototyping Platform boasts:
- The largest single system capacity
- The most scalable/flexible architecture for designs of various sizes, applications and stages
- Sophisticated hardware and control software
- Solution to massive software & testing deployment challenges
- Shortened design to FPGA mapping time
- Leading multi-FPGA deep trace debug
The Prodigy Prototyping Platform consists of the following FPGA prototyping solutions:
- Prodigy Logic Modules based on Xilinx’s Virtex UltraScale, Kintex UltraScale, Virtex-7, Kintex-7, and Altera’s Stratix-4 FPGA families
- Prodigy Player Pro™ to partition a design to multiple FPGAs, configure the prototype, and provide remote system monitoring and control
- Prodigy ProtoBridge™ to link system-level simulation environments to FPGA-based prototyping, which enables early algorithm/architectural exploration on FPGA, accelerates design verification and increases FPGA-based prototyping test coverage.
- Prodigy™ Cloud Cube, enterprise-class, FPGA-based prototyping system, that supports up to 32 FPGAs using a combination of Quad, Dual or Single Prodigy Logic Modules.
- An extensive library of over 80 Prodigy Prototype Ready™ Interfaces and Accessories designed to enable users to prototype SoC designs with a variety of interfaces and work out-of-box with the S2C’s comprehensive family of Logic Modules.
Extending The Prodigy Complete Prototyping Platform – a Roadmap to Success
The Prodigy Complete Prototyping Platform will soon include solutions that enable a large number of FPGA devices to be linked together and managed via the Cloud providing greater efficiencies when designing a variety of design sizes including designs of up to 1 billion gates. In addition, S2C will unveil unprecedented debug capabilities that will allow for multi-FPGA deep trace debugging.
Download the white paper: FPGA Prototyping of System-on-Chip Designs