Prodigy™ Complete Prototyping SolutionsRequest for Quote
S2C’s Prodigy Complete Prototyping Solutions addresses the need for a comprehensive solution that operates at any functional design stage, with any design size, and across multiple geographical locations. All of these capabilities are available on demand and remotely-accessible at all times. The Prodigy Prototyping Platform boasts:
- The largest single system capacity
- The most scalable/flexible architecture for designs of various sizes, applications and stages
- Sophisticated hardware and control software
- Solution to massive software & testing deployment challenges
- Shortened design to FPGA mapping time
- Leading multi-FPGA deep trace debug
The Prodigy Complete Prototyping Solutions consists of the following FPGA prototyping solutions:
- Prodigy Logic Systems based on Xilinx's Virtex UltraScale, Intel’s Stratix-10 and Arria-10 FPGA families.
- Prodigy Logic Modules based on Xilinx’s Virtex UltraScale, Kintex UltraScale, Virtex-7 and Kintex-7 FPGA families.
- Prodigy Player Pro™ to partition a design to multiple FPGAs, configure the prototype, and provide remote system monitoring and control
- Prodigy Multi-Debug Module to run deep-trace debugging to multi-FPGAs simultaneously
- Prodigy ProtoBridge™ to link system-level simulation environments to FPGA-based prototyping, which enables early algorithm/architectural exploration on FPGA, accelerates design verification and increases FPGA-based prototyping test coverage.
- Prodigy Cloud Cube, enterprise-class, FPGA-based prototyping system, that supports up to 32 FPGAs using a combination of Quad, Dual or Single Prodigy Logic Modules.
- An extensive library of over 80 Prodigy Prototype Ready™ Interfaces and Accessories designed to enable users to prototype SoC designs with a variety of interfaces and work out-of-box with the S2C’s comprehensive family Logic Systems and Logic Modules.