ARM ProcessorsRequest for Quote
ARM Processor Modules provides a number interfaces to bridge the Prodigy Logic Modules and Xilinx ZC702, ZC706 and ZCU102 Evaluation boards. Also it provides a solution to work with the ARM Juno Development Platform to speed up and increase scalability of FPGA prototyping for designs based on ARMv8-A.
- Prodigy Zynq Interface Module
- Xilinx Zynq ZC702 Interface Module
- Prodigy Interface Module for ARM Juno
- Prodigy Zynq Interface Module enables user designs in Prodigy Logic Modules to interface to Xilinx ZC702/ZC706/ZCU102 Evaluation Board.
- Occupies two Prodigy I/O connectors.
- Support VU and KU Prodigy Logic Module directly.
- Xilinx Zynq ZC702 Interface Module enables user designs in Prodigy Logic Modules to interface to Xilinx ZC702 Evaluation kit.
- Occupies two LM connectors.
- Support V7 and K7 Prodigy Logic Module directly.
The Prodigy Interface Module for ARM Juno works with the ARM Juno Development Platform and Prodigy Logic Modules to speed up and increase scalability of FPGA prototyping for designs based on ARMv8-A. The Prodigy Interface Module for Juno effectively bridges the software development environment to the S2C’s Prodigy Logic Modules for prototyping custom logic blocks alongside the ARM processor.
The ARM Juno Development Platform includes the Juno Versatile Express board and an ARMv8-A reference software port available through Linaro Linux. The Prodigy Interface Module for Juno works seamlessly with the Prodigy Complete Prototyping Platform that includes advanced capabilities for design partitioning, prototype configuration, multi-FPGA debug, and the ability to scale beyond 1.5B gates utilizing the Prodigy Cloud Cube architecture.
Prodigy Interface Module Kit for ARM Juno includes the following:
- One Prodigy Interface Module for Juno
- One I/O loopback test module for ARM Juno
- One 8GB DDR4 Pre-tested SO-DIMM Memory Module
- One 400mm Prodigy Cable
- One reference design for Juno, tutorial guide and application note
The kit also includes a complete easy set up reference design that shows:
- Comprehensive self-testing between the Prodigy Logic Modules and the Juno ARM Development Platform
- Expanded FPGA capacity
- Early porting of OS kernel or driver code for ARMv8-A processors
- High-speed DDR4 memory access between the Logic Module(s) and Juno ARM Development Platform